Maintenance & Repair
€13.95 Collonil Carbon Pro Spray2nd pair -50%
€13.95 Collonil Carbon Wax Spray2nd pair -50%
€9.99 Collonil Pedag Leather Sole414243442nd pair -50%
€6.95 Collonil Suede Brush Green2nd pair -50%
€8.95 Collonil Shoe Cream Colourless2nd pair -50%
€8.95 Collonil Shoe Cream Black2nd pair -50%
€8.95 Collonil Lack Mousse Classic2nd pair -50%
€12.95 Collonil 1909 Supreme Protect Spray2nd pair -50%
€6.95 Collonil Suede Leather Nubuk Box2nd pair -50%
€7.95 Collonil Polishing Brush Varnished Black2nd pair -50%
€8.95 Collonil Vario Spray2nd pair -50%
€14.95 Collonil Wooden Shoe Trees45672nd pair -50%
€9.95 Collonil 1909 Wax Polish Black2nd pair -50%
€9.95 Collonil 1909 Wax Polish Brown2nd pair -50%
€9.95 Collonil 1909 Wax Polish Darkbrown2nd pair -50%
€9.95 Collonil 1909 Wax Polish Colourless2nd pair -50%
€9.95 Collonil High-Grade Polishing Brush Horsehair2nd pair -50%
€7.95 Collonil Polishing Brush Varnished2nd pair -50%
€7.50 Collonil Application Brush Black 19092nd pair -50%
€7.50 Collonil Application Brush White 19092nd pair -50%
€4.95 Collonil Application Brush White2nd pair -50%
€12.95 Collonil Fine Polishing Brush Goatshair2nd pair -50%
€4.95 Collonil Application Brush Black2nd pair -50%
€4.95 Collonil High-Grade Application Brush Horsehair2nd pair -50%
€9.95 Collonil Waterstop Leather Cream Cognac2nd pair -50%
Maintenance & Repair Reviews
Shop at Suitable to get the best Maintenance & Repair. Rating: 9 out of 10, based on 6 Reviews
Buy Maintenance & Repair online
Keep your shoes shining as new!Shoe maintenance is very important is you want to enjoy your new shoes for as long as possible. Both leather and suede both need proper care, before you first start wearing your shoes and after. Collonil is specialized in shoe maintenance and offers a wide range of products to help you take care of those precious footwear.
Waterstop, shoe cream, brushes and more
We understand that all those choices might confuse you a little. What product do you need for what materials? And when do you use it? No worries, we will give you the 101:
- Impregnation spray should be used before you first start wearing your shoes. This gives both leather and suede waterproof protection.
- Water stop cream is especially designed for smooth leather and will refresh the colour. It also puts a protecting layer on the leather.
- Shoe cream is perfect when your shoes are a little worn out. It’s meant for smooth leather and nourishes your shoes to make then new again.
- A nubuck box is kind of like an eraser. Use it on both suede and nubuck to brush out small stains.
- Brushes are an absolute must if you are a leather-lover! Use them for applying water stop, shoe cream or other products.